In this episode, ASCI CEO, Ivan Imparato, offers a simple guide to the ASCI Professional Accreditation Scheme. ASCI is the Professional Accreditation Body for the Australian Supply Chain industry. As such, we are asking the entire industry to become registered. Why? It has benefits at many levels:
- on an industry level; professional registration raises the integrity of supply chain management, bringing the very best talent into our profession;
- on an organisational level; professional registration reduces risk and raises the profile of supply chain amongst the senior executive board members.
- on an individual level; professional registration offers supply chain executives professional indemnity, professional development, an ethics management process and the reputation that comes with practicing as a professional within a community.
In this podcast, Ivan covers:
- What is the scheme?
- What does it include?
- What does it mean for me?
- How do I become registered?
- How do I maintain it?
- How do I become a professional after registration?
Pathways exist for those who are not ready for registration. APICS certifications are a way to bolster your eligibility. If you’re considering starting or completing your certification journey in 2019 this is the last chance to get into an Online Certification Review course until 2020. APICS Online Certification Review Courses:
- Open for registration and commence in the first week in October.
- Registrations close September 22nd, 2019
- Classes are delivered weekly over 3-hour sessions 7-10pm Sydney Time.
- All classes are delivered by an APICS Accredited Facilitator who not only has held and maintained their certification but has industry experiencein the Asia Pacific region.
To support you, ASCI is offering Discount Bundles that are available to ASCI Plus members. Bundles include the Learning System, Online Certification Review course registration, Exam Credit AND Free Retake Exam Credit (if required). Great prices and Great value. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our annual survey The State of Supply Chain Management is open for a few more days. Don't delay or you will miss out on receiving a free benchmark tool for your supply chain. Take the survey in a few bites -the software will take you back where you left off.
Our annual conference, ASCI2019 Unleashing human excellence to deliver value across the supply chain is just weeks away! 17-18 September at Pullman Melbourne on the Park and includes both our annual awards and leadership challenge. You don't want to miss this unique community gathering of the best minds! Contact email@example.com for two tickets for the price of one deal today!! Offer runs out this week.